Toddie editor in chief (2nd shoot)

Actually I want to post something but still lack of idea...
so, to fill the blank.. i post this.. :p

This is behind the scene of photo shoot new pic of Toddie editor in chief.. (will be published in editorial page October 2009 issue)


This is the old pic. I captured this using tripod and self timer. :p

But now, i don't use another self timer,:p. It was captured by my graphic designer, using his SLR camera.
The theme is stil the same: to make me looking older. The wardrobe aren't mine. They're all my sister's. (The dress and cardigan) And it was the wardrobe from Mojokerto trip..
I still make an up-do hair... well that's best for creating an 'older' look.


'is it better to tie or let it loose?' i asked my graphic designer...


'is it better to cover all or just some part?'i asked again.


Voila! This is the final shoot that we use.

Some of my friends said i looked like a mother.
Another said I looked like pregnant woman (OMG!)....

Well those comments mean that my mission was accomplished! To make an older me!
What do you think? Which is better?
Professional look like the 1st, or mother look like the 2nd?
:D

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. LOLLL...i agree with some of ur friends opinion, but let's see the main purpose of this photo; i prefer the first one =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaahaha.... so that was really good comments :D i don't prepare much for the 2nd shoot.. just taking any wardrobe i have at that time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. frankly speaking... i dont really like the one u wore in mjk (sorry, CIA). i like the first photo best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahaha..... it's ok bee.. :) i don't really like too, coz it doesn't make me feel comfortable at all..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Len, di foto ini kamu terlihat dewasa bgt..
    huekekkeke...
    but i like it...
    nice shoot.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @nov: yep dan... memang itulah goal utama pemotretan ini.. menampilkan sosok 'tua' dalam diri saya... hehe... thankss...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!