Let It Be You..



My Child, My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.

Because I love you with an everlasting love.

I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine.

For I am your greatest encourager.

~ Lord, Dad, I believe that each things hapenned in my life is always for Your good reason
So, I decide to put down all my plans
I won't walk with my own direction
Because You own my life, and You set my path
Hand me, and Guide me
I won't see these uncomfyness as a sign to stop
I won't stop until You said so
I won't start until You said so
Coz' I'm definitely in Your Hand
I lay down my future plan in You

Your Child,
Valen

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Yeah, let it be His ways. Let Him do His ways in your life, CIA:) not gonna be easy, i must say.. but you'll reap the best result

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!