I Love you but you Are Not God



You are involved of delivering me to this earth

You've raised me as i am now

You've told me the history and journey of your life

You've made me learn to be this kind of human

You've taught me how to face each problems such a responsible gentleman

You've sacrificed lots of time and strength to fullfill my needs

You always think the best way for me

You always stand behind my back to watch me doing things independently

You allow me do a mistake to experience life-lessons

You never lies to me

Now I've found myself

And walking this way

Because of what you've spent in me

But

You've doubt my way

I Love you

I Understand All of your Thoughts

I Respect and Really Appreciate you

But you are not God

*do i have to say SORRY someday?
or
THANKS?


The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. thanks JAK... that was a really inspiring opinion...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% agree with jak, CIA.
    He deserves 'Thanks' and 'Sorry' (plus 'I love you')
    haha wondering what had happened

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!