Hmmmm......

This afternoon I just met with old mate. I called him to ask for some information that related with my future plan. (Gladly, he still remembered me.. :) )
Then, I told him my will, my 'background', and what's possibility ahead i could have.

After that, he gave me lots of information, insight, and alternatives.
I got lots of new insights, which makes me re-consider what i want most.
Or what J want most in my life.

I felt like... "This is what i realy want.. but.. I don't know how to reach that.. or what exactly i must do after reach that.."


this...


or this?



or what? (I can't find another 'smaller' suitable image to describe my other option..)


Wew J... i really don't wanna decide this by myself..

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Hmmmm...
    U need sometime to figure out what J really wants in the near future 4u.
    Praying 4u, CIA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm.... yes 12.. but u don't need to handycap me.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha..it is indeed hard when it comes to future.
    tapi apa pun yang terjadi Tuhan hadirr..!!;p
    dijalani aeee..;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm...... Handycap u? Meaning?

    ReplyDelete
  5. how can u dont know? u r an expert in this language hahahaaa...Hayoo...

    #1 clue-read it repeatly =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe actually u are the expert one vin.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!