Thanks for Your Letter, Father

My Child,

You may not know me,
but I know everything about you.


I know when you sit down and when you rise up.


I am familiar with all your ways.

Every good gift that you receive comes from my hand.

For I am your provider and I meet all your needs.

My plan for your future has always been filled with hope.

I will never stop doing good to you.

For you are my treasured possession.

When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you.

One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes.

Love, Your Dad
Almighty God

*Dear my Father, thanks for letting me know this letter, specially in the tight moment while i can't even think about a good things.
Thanks.. for being someone who truly know and care everything about me.



Your child,
Valen

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments