Best Kept Secret



Because of too much inspiration and passion to write, I forgot to put introduction and ending of this post. hahaha.. So this 'top secret' topic is from one of my blogger friend, Jak. After reading his version, I directly want to make mine. So here is another side of me I've kept from others.

10. I have stolen my cousin's cute pencil case while i
was five (maybe). I said to my mom that she gave that to
me. Then my sis realized and told my mom. At that time my
mom said to me, "Don't do this again. This is meant that
you were stealing."

9. Since i were child, i always cried while my dad or mom
advise me, specially while i'm doing wrong. Though they
almost never hit me, i always cry, because of my own
guilty feeling. And while they advise my sis, i always
runaway to a place where i can't hear their sound.

8. I write letter to my future husband and kid. It's started from a campus (Christian Family Value) class. I thought it was cute, and i'm still keeping them.

7. Since i was kid, laying between someone's back
and wall always make me feels comfortable and protected. Somehow, i think laying behind someone's back is sweeter than a hug. :)

6. I can't cook , bake, and sew. I just think that,
someday, when i need that skill, i'll just learn. And now
is just not the deadline. hahahaha

5. I always 'fall' with older guy.. (don't know why)
Hahaha... And so long, I never fall with the guy who fall
with me 1st. (weirdo huh?)

4. Sometimes i still wanna be known as a 'sporty' girl.'
Though i am (unpredictably by God's grace) changing into 'make up kit'
girl, too.. Hahahaha... Among 4 females at home, i'm the
one who dominated most of the make up kit. hahaha....
but sometimes it's kind of weird to admit that.

3. I want to cut my hair till almost bald (like Natalie
Portman in V for Vendetta) while i'm having my 1st child.
I thought it will be cute to be bald-twin with my newborn baby.
hahahaha...

2. I don't have piercing at all. One of my wish is:
making ear piercing while i meet my 'guy.' :)

1. Ever since i had a crush or attract with guy, it
always be one-way feeling
. Could be because they're not
interest with me. Or maybe they don't know, coz i never
let them know. I never take serious a crush while i've
never feel ready for relationship. And when the time is
come, maybe i will deal with that crush.

I just realize that most of these secrets are about the future stuff. But, honestly after writing these 10 things, I feel lots of fun. It's like sharing some stuff that used to be kept just by myself. So... I'm waiting for you guys, another blogger to open yours.


The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Yey!!! 10 secrets from Valen!!
    #8 That's so sweet and they will be lucky to read that letter someday, cool!!

    #6 Yes, now is not the deadline hahahaaa

    #5 Ehmmm....no comment ah hahahaaa

    #3 Oh my God! Don't do that Len, seriously!

    #1 same here...u explain more than i explain it in my version

    ps: Come on, encourage ur blogger friend to publish their own version..This is fun =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #6 Yea thx 4 supporting my deadline! Wakaka
    #3. Seriously vin, i think bald is also beautifully cute. Wakakaka. Let,s see if that,ll be next hairstyle trend in 2016? ;p
    lets insulting c deb n another blogger! This is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyway, i already know almost all, except the first 3. :D hahaha~ and the #6, wakaka, i`ll b glad to see when u almost hit the deadline, and rushing for it~ wakakka~

    and #8, i will also keep on my mind to buy you the shaver~ wakakka~

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah feli g seru... bukan secret lagi dunk kalo km hampir tau semuanya.. wakkakak
    about the shaver... if u give me.. so u'll be the one who shave me! wakakakka.. we'll make a good documentation then... ^0^
    oh be calm.. when the deadline come.. u know who will teach me right? the one who can cook and sew......*cring cring cring

    ReplyDelete
  5. len... i'll wait the time u will get bald ^^v
    letter to future husband n kid huh? ehm... what did u write? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha... ok jo... then at that time if u still bald let's take a pic.. wakakakkakak
    that letter uhmm.. those two are really a real secret... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. uihii..
    lama ga buka blog..
    km update terus yaa?
    aku jg baru post 2..heheheee...
    yuwi...hehheeeee...
    buka2an rekk...

    ReplyDelete
  8. cia...km lbh baik g botak d... ngeri hehehe
    ku mw jg ah bikin surat u my future hubby n kidz
    n i never see u cry except last year. never knew that u cried a lot at home hyahahahaha
    km dituduh MENCURI!!! hehehe
    untung uda tobat, ktm Yesus trus brubah hehe
    about #6, imitating ur comment: It's soooooooo Valen ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. @eva: haha makae ta jok sm rama mlulu, kakehan ngoceh jd jarang nulis. Wkwk.
    @bee: i,ve just realized that the last time i cried was last year. And ow, 6days ago.. With similar story huh? Btw, dont u think that bald lady is cute? :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!