Delete the 'Emotionally Draft'



So I decide to delete my emotionally post I've written couple days ago.
I'll just keep that in my draft
After I decide to release
whatever right I had
including right to write 'crappy emotional things.'

Yes, it is part of me. I don't want to deny that.
But also, keeping those emotional stuff inside, doesn't help me to release total forgiveness..

I forgive you guys
I delete all the bad 'times'
And if somehow my memories bring me back
to those times
I will proudly say
Thank you for giving me chances
how to release forgiveness


The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. like i said..the image can speak more than the letter itself...cool post with cool image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks all!!!!!! keep reminding me yah..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!