Delay




I know it's time to take off
I know I must arrive couple hours again
I know there will be appointment right there
I know

My plane seems ready to fly
But where's my pilot?
I guess
I can't fly on time

I know it might be late
or can be on time
with rush hour -can't be imagined- journey
or whatever imaginarial thought

*Ting Tong Ting Tong
Ladies and Gentlemen
There will be delay on next filght.
BUT WE'LL STILL ARRIVE ON TIME.


The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Comments

  1. Yeah Dear....
    Just spotted "My Blueberry Nights" in your list of fave movie.
    I love everything about the movie, but got a little frustrated with the slow plot. I'm quite amazed you love the plot as well :)

    Btw, I don't think if you do good, people will forget it. From my point of view, once you touch people's heart, you'll never be forgotten. You'll stay there forever :)

    Thanks for visiting my site :) Looking forward for another...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ou.. i forget i've put "My Blubbery Nights" in my list of fave movie.. hehehe... it is a slow plot, but feels artsy, with the colour and 'mood' like that.. ^^

    About the 'doing good' and 'will be forget'... well, sometimes people don't understand what are the 'good' things we've done in their life. I don't know if they forget, or they don't even know. And though it's like that, let's keep doing good..
    Anyway, that was a little quote from Mother Theresa 'anyway' poem..

    Thank you for visitting mine too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!