the Surgery Day (day 3)

Today's Surgery will be at 3.30 pm (Singapore Time)

I wake up at 9.00, having breakfast. Coz 9.30 must be my last time to eat and drink. I must fast within 6 hours before surgery time, started from 9.30. But it's ok, coz i have super duper big baikut for breakfast. (My mom take away yesterday's baikut!)

THen, i slowly enjoy my bath time, blogging, and chatting with some friends. THis internet wi-fi connection really entertains me!

11.30, I go to Mount E Hospital, by 12.00 i have appointment with Doctor HGS for last check up before surgery.

12.00 Final Check Up before surgery. I ask him the difference without mamothom and surgery and why should i do surgery, not mamothom. He say that mamothom is using some injection, and the surgery doesn't use their own eyes, but looking from monitor. THat's why sometimes it's not accurate at all. In my case, it's better to do surgery. Ok.
Leaving the doctor's room, the nurse keep smiling to me. One of them ask, "Are you ready?"
"Yes," I said.

13.30 - 14.30Filling the administration form etc. THen waiting in the lounge.

14.30The nurse ask me to prepare for the operation. I change my clothes with blue 'uniform' for surgery. THe funny things is, the nurse is in the same age as me, 21 this year.

14.40-15.20

before surgery

Watch the TV. You know whad? I weirldy watch Realita, Cinta, & Rock n ROll in RCTI.. ......

15.20

THe nurse start bringing me (in bed) to surgery room. Operating theatre suite? Sounds good.. I'm at operating room number 8

15.40
THe anaesthesy doctor come to OR, then he introduce himself to me.
"Hi, my name is..."
Honestly i didn't hear his name clearly. Yea, my listening skill is bad, too. So, i just smile to him and tell my name. THen he tide the needle in my vena, to make way for the anaesthesy.
"It's not gonna be hurt, we're just waiting for Doctor Hong Ga Sze" he smiles to me.
YEa, actually it's not hurt.

about 16.00
Doctor HGS come to OR.
"Hi. How are You? he ask me as friendly as usual.
"You're gonna be okay. Let's start," then he gives instruction to the anaesthesy doctor.
THe anaesthesy doctor filling some liquid to the tube in my hand.
"See you again," said Doctor HGS.
I try to count how long I can still wake up.
1,2,3 and it's black out.

I wake up while Dr HGS said," Hey, you're fine."

it's around 18.00
The nurse bring me back to my room where my mom and my aunt is there. She said that I can drink and eat at 7, then go home at 8.
Really? Coz' at that time i really really sleepy and tired.

And it does.

after the surgery

around 7.00, i started with hot chocolate, hot water, then sandwich.
around 8.00, i don't feel sleepy like before (how come?). THe docter's assistant visits me. She say that my surgery goes well. I just need to meet Dr HGS again by Saturday. And she explain which medicine must i take. Antibiotics, painkiller, and maag medicine.
"You have pretty eyes," said her before leaving my room.
(first i thought what she said is my imagination, between conscious or not, actually it's real..)

Then, me with mom and aunt, walk to the apartment across the hospital.
Goes well i thought, except a little bit pain in the place of surgery.
I end this day with sleeping as much as i can. WEll, this day is as interesting as i hope.

Comments

  1. Kesimpulannya, sakit ga sih? Kok kayaknya biasa saja.. Ak dulu kok sampe semaput bolak balik HAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  2. gyahahhahah.... awale pas obat bius e ilang sakit. habis minum painkiller wes g sakit blas..
    saiki sampe wes lali le tujuan utama k spore adalah berobat...
    1 minggu yg cepat sekali...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!