Medical Trip to Singapore (day 1)

Singapore.
Everytime i go here, always connects with medical plan. First, 1996, I went here because my mom checked some cromosom test to have a baby boy, my brother. Yea, at the end we also do holiday.

Now, 13 years after that. I have my 11 years old brother, and I am here for my medical reason.

Packing in the beginning of this semester is soo weird. It's like I'm running away a while for a 'holiday' after couple months no holiday abroad. (i wonder, maybe this trip is the compliment of my unpleasant JAVA JAZZ 09 sold out ticket, ;p)

Last night, i received some messages from people around. Almost all said, "Don't be afraid." But honestly, i don't feel afraid at all. Maybe because i know that this is an usual case, not a big deal, my friend has passed this well. Also, this isn't my 1st surgery. I've felt the worst of this. The pain, the fear, and the effect.
But at the end, I'm still let God do HIS part anyway.

Like JEss' feeling abour surgery, apparently I also feel abnormally fun with this light surgery. (OMG jes.. now we're really abnormal surgery lovers??) It's like waiting to experience another story to be told and inspired. And valen loves story-telling-experience, rite?

today i:
1. learn how to make bun-hair (still practising.) why it is so hard? seeing the shopkeeper do it easily and looks so nice.
2. fall in love (again) with kinokuniya
3. feel hard to decide which music book should i buy (jamie cullum, norah jones, kelly clarkson) kyaaaaaa
4. check my bag each time pass the detector in each store i go.... it keeps beeping all the time.
5. am happy having wi-fi internet in this aprtment...

tommorow is my check-up day.
hope everything going more exciting!

Comments

  1. kino im in love, gbu check up e!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oalah.. ta kira wes balik sby, sampe isa ngupdate facebook.. tnyt baru day 1 toh.. hope the best for the result

    btw, feeling abnormally fun?? haiz.. freakish GA lovers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. kikikiki... viva GA!
    thx pao! edian... saya tidak berkutik di Kino... bingung menentukan pilihan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEH VALEN HAHAHA...
    Ini lho pengalaman jauh lebih "biasa ae" daripada damn presenting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!