Could I choose Meredith or Mcdreamy as my surgeon? (part 2)





Soon after i watched that episode, i told my mom about my body condition. And couple days after that we made reservation in a clinic in Surabaya that special handle this problem.

Well actually that 'couple of days' is TODAY.

16.00 is my appoinment time with the Doctor. It's a Woman Doctor, feel safer, huh...
When waiting in the waiting area, i feel pretty awkward. Couple hours before i was watching Grey's Anatomy series all day and now i'm gonna experience that in reality. I wonder how the doctor will look like. Is she sweet like Izzy, assertive like Meredith, or smart like Yang?

And so...
This woman doctor is friendly yet communicative. She welcomes me with her nice smile. And the check up goes...
I do the general check up, USG, and the consultation.
Which gives a conclusion that.
Yes, i have a tumor in my left breast.
But she said 'i guarantee 98%, it's a benign (jinak) tumor. But, the size is quite big, about 3 cm. And over 2 cm, we must operate that.'

Hmmmm... and me? How do i respond her answer?
I don't know. I'm quite calm. (is it becaus too much watching horrible episodes of Greys Anatomy? ;p)

Before doing this check up, I am ready if there will be some operations. Beside, i know there's a friend having same case like this and have sucessfully survived.


And at the end of this... i still remember an usual question to the doctor,
Mom: So, do u know what cause this tumor?"
doctor: Honestly, we, the doctors, don't 100% know what the real cause of tumor is. It can be from food, genetic, or from the body itself.

Well.. this is so the limitation of being a human.
Sometimes u can't guess what will hapenned to u next.
It's all in God's hand.

so let me do my best. Coz He's the one who take the rest.

P.S. If the surgeon man, I choose Derek 'McDreamy' Sheperd
and if woman, I choose Meredith Grey
^^

Comments

  1. OMG! I just love surgery!!! It happens to me and it is( you would not believe it).. It is absolutely addictive...

    OMG! OMG! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi valen...

    i don't know that u're active on blogging... :)

    and..., r u serious, that u've tumor ???? oh gezzzzz....., hope the best 4 you len!!!!! we're always supporting you!

    btw, don't forget to visit my blog, ok ? http://rendy.ukeptra.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite my irrational comment few days ago... I would say that I completely understand the complications and I wish you well.. I do hope you will recover faster than it should be...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhaa... opo seh jess.. gpp lah...
    pasti iki gara2 jess kakehan mikir.. sampe ber emo kelinci nggeblak disorot lampu iku, misalnya: (glegar, kemaren iku gendeng aku ngomong apa seh ke valen...)

    it's ok kok. surgery isn't that bad. people can react in their way, wheteher it's usual (sorry to hear that) or uniquely awckward *OMG! I just love surgery!)

    hahahahha...
    so just pull back ur sorry. it's so unnecessary.... :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ rendy: thx 4 d support!!!! ^^
    yea. i'm one kind of blogger freak, specially when i need a space to speak out...
    ok, i'll check urs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my God, len...is this new news or not? i dont realize about your condition after i read the post (i think the post only reviewing a serial that i dont want to see)

    be strong ya!! let the God's hand take control for your recovery process!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea.. this is my newest news. emang sengaja takbuat gini model postingan-e...hehehe...thx vin..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Len, hope you get well soon...
    I remember you in my prayer! just believe that God will always do the best for you. be strong ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thx all 4 d support, prayer, n whatever you guys do to make me feel better. i'll keep update about my condition. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG... happen to read this one just now. Wow, you really have been through a lot in 2009. I can't imagine myself being in your position. I'm so afraid of injection. I can't stand needles, how would I react to surgery? Aaaarrgghhh...
    But really glad that you're all fine and as healthy as a horse now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha... as healthy as a horse... yea, it is a suitable phrase for me now... :D :D
    that case is one of my 'cool' experience in 2009, Fe...
    anyway, surgery isn't that scary or pain...
    Actually i don't feel anything because totally under anesthetic.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!