Stupid System or People Behind It? (part 1)

Born in an unsystematic family, I am not used to love system or bureaucratization (ini inggrise birokratisasi, uangel pol tiba-e....). But, while it comes into my daily life, i agree to learn about system. Especially for a company or, organization. Hmmm... Honestly I learn a lot from my family, or let's say my daddy about the unsystematic company. My daddy is the one who don't trust system n bureaucracy (birokrasi) in his company. About system, Maybe because this company is built from zero, from basic. And everything must beyond his control. He doesn't trust any 'smart' or 'trustable' person to manage them, unless the insider (i mean, family person itself). Also, the bureaucracy... I think it's because of his personality which is sooo to the point and hate courtesy things. He can talk to each workers directly, and so on, they can talk to my dad directly. No, manager, no supervisor, no branch scheme of organization. All directly. All are managed by himself.

Until now I learn some power and weakness from my dad's style of managing. I learn about his hardwork enthusisasm and gentle problem solving. But yes, sometimes it become overloaded while he handle all those problems alone. He often says that "System is never enough. You still have to manage and watch it by yourself." Yea, it's kind of traditional thought. Nowadays, management study always says that System is the key to a successful management. It's all about system, system, system. When we've already had the great system, we don't have to stay long day at our company blablablabla.....

And me? Which side I take? Well... honestly I'm still learning to combine both of them. I know how precious this company for my family, also my dad. So I won't easily 'give' the management to a system or manager. Well, you know, the trust can't be created in one or two interview. Also, this is Indonesia. 'Miracle' can be happened anytime. And I don't avoid the system though my dad's personality is really in my blood, burearucracy hater.

Comments

  1. Len!! udah lunas ya utangku...pe-er mu udah ku publish...take a look ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok vin....
    udah takcomment kok...
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaaa..
    udah aq jawab tho?
    yang stupid yah orangnya!
    gimana bisa buat sistem yang stupid!
    sistem kan artificial..jadi ya ga salah dooonnnkkk.hahhahahhaaaa
    rasanya mau tak bakar ae!
    hihihhi
    anyway, aq dah post 2 tulisan hari ini!
    AKHIRNYA!!!
    setelah 1 bulan penuh NGANGGUR blog daku...hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!