Little Girl in Daddy's hand

Born as a Choleric girl, soul of arrogancy is growth in my mind. I mean, mind set like this is always be my grip: "Don't call me valen if I can't finish this," or "If the worst come, I'll still be the best"

But... sometimes.. when the situation come to unhandleable (ada ya inggris inI?), and I stick on my grip... They all become worst. (and i still stick on my grip). And it's such like never ending rounding ball.

But, still... He's the one who really understand me, starting to shape me with lot of creative ways. Open the gate, and then give a smooth solution, in the right time. When I almost made a mistake, He come and not only guide but also give His hand to save me.

And His hand slowly make me sure that I'm nothin' without Him. I'm nothin' without His hand. Talents, Achievement, Pride, and whatever things isn't my own. It's all 'Yours.'

Yea, I'm nothin' without Him.
I'm nobody huge.


MMmm...kok jadi bingung... kok akhirnya tulisan ini terbawa perenungan n mellow gini. Aslie aku membayangkan bakal menulis sesuatu yang meledak2 gitu... Gara2 semingguan ini banyak dipenuhi dengan urusan bersitegang, dengan orang2 yang baru dijumpai. Semakin banyak aja menemui orang 'g beres' di dunia. Ya... emang sih pekara beres ato ga itu tergantung persepsi dan keputusanku. Tapi le sing kebacut mosok yo cuma pekara persepsi saja? Tapi tetap saja, mengeraskan kepala dan memanaskan hati memang bukan jalan keluar terbaik. Mendinginkan kepala tetep harus jalan, dan pastinya, melembutkan hati.

Ya... aneh juga... waktune pengen meledak2 akhirnya tambah refleksi gini kluarnya. Sebaliknya, pengen nulis nyantai2, jadinya meledak2...

But that's why i love candid, the spontaneus moment...

Comments

  1. "unhandleable" hahahahaaa...waktu aku baca ya tanya2...ada ngga ya Inggrise...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!