Attraction

I just know you yesterday
I only met you a couple times
I don't even know your dreams
and I am nobody for you

You're just a guy
come a while in my life
Doin' nothin', sayin' nothin'
Yes, who are you?

But I'm curious about you
interested with your life
delighted to help you
and start thinking of you

So I don't know what hapenned
Is this feeling called love
I just know, I just know
I'm attracted with you


So in this wide wide world, i'll meet thousand guys
Hundreds will attract me, and you're just one of them


Yes I'm curious about you
interested with your life
delighted to help you
and start thinking of you

Now I know what hapenned
this feeling isn't love
coz' I'm just
I'm just attracted with you



Note: Hmm... this poem goes fast. I just write it, following my mind. I think, I'll complete with the melody, so it'll be a full song. I've got that feeling a couple weeks ago. Yep, this is based on my true story. First, I've got confused handling that feeling. I felt that there is something wrong about me. Why him? I don't know anything about him. How come I interest with somebody I don't know well?

But, thanks to Myles Monroe, his book 'Waiting and Dating' really speaks to me. So i know the truth, that:

in this wide wide world, we'll meet thousand guys
Hundreds will attract us,.....


It's just like that, so humanize, so natural. But that's not love. Love isn't that swallow. So, it started with an attraction, and the rest is our decision. What will you do with that 'attraction?'Yea, that's a normal feeling. But your normal logic must work, too.
Just, don't be hurry to say 'I love you', with a little bit of attraction. Test it, and Realize, am I ready for the next relationship?

I've got mine.

'......and you're just one of them'

(Attraction-Valencia Leonata)

Comments

  1. ...you can't hurry love... oooohhh.. you just have to wait...

    heheheee..

    sama sapa, Len?

    pak parkir'e neo tha?

    kamu kan baru ketemu beliau beberapa kali..
    hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!


    tapi kd2 non, jangan terlalu terpaku pada buku ajah..
    heheheheeee..

    tapi aku ya suka compare2 sama buku2, quote, dll kok..
    ohohohohohohooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha
    ada deh...

    ya iya lah...
    ga mungkin bukunya kutelan mentah2..
    mesti diukur dulu lah kereabilitas annya

    hyahahahaha

    but usually, theory isn't enough. we must experienced that.
    So do i

    ReplyDelete
  3. humm....
    i guess what i've experienced was truly just an attraction...

    now it has gone... hahahaha
    and i also have no desire to chase it back...

    but, that's nice, another learning of life... ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks!