Livin' Mine

Walking thru' in this road of life
with nothin' on my guide
As time goes by I can find my star
which then I called my "dreams"

Make my life become meaningful
and lead me in the track I want
still I don't know what comes tommorow
coz' I'm livin' in today


Running thru' my way to dream
in this path I've made
So many barrier come and go
sometimes get me down

Peeps around say it's impossible
But I'm stickin' on my grip
Coz' all I know this is what I want
So I will make it possible

Chorus:
This is my life and I'm livin' mine
This is my dream and I'm being mine
Livin' mine
Being mine


Thank you for your comment
that makes me stronger than now
I just believe that everyone
deserve our best life


This is my life and I'm livin' mine
This is my dream and I'm being mine
Livin' mine
Being mine


Livin' mine
Being mine

Note: I've got the melody in the middle of my boring class.. I just write half of the note and the chord. Then, I complete and add the lyrics in a class-project of Digital Music University. Well, I realize it is a poor english. I'll revise that. Hehehe... Some says that this song sounds like Avril's or Duff's. Maybe I'm a bit influenced with Avril. I think the genre of my song is teen-light-pop.

This song talks about my life. My desire to live in my own life, not by people's direction. I define "Mine" in this lyrics as "my life", or "myself."
What about you? Define this song by yourself!

Soon, i will post the full-music format, too!

Comments