1st day internship: it's a new world



Today is my first internship day... at Neo Imago Digital Printing..
Actually, I've been to this place many times.. (I'm ex-big fan of this digital printing), as a customer, certainly.
But, being here as a 'worker', or 'trainee', or whatever kind of working people, is different, rite?
It's interesting, yet funny.. Knowing more new people, doing something real (not just a theory), finishing the real assignment. Yea, this isn't my first job experience. I've done plenty time in a work life, but just in my daddy's office (so it's still different)....

So, after introduction about neo imago big family and staff, I begin to do my job, in company web site...
Wew...
everything seems different, because it was all done for real world. not just for my hobbies, private interest, or school assignment..

Another fun thing is about lunch time. Here, lunch time is quite free. And, I decide to having lunch time in a fast food resto right beside Neo Imago, KFC.
and you know what? I met my FIKOM friend, Henry who also have an internship around here... Haha.. I thought, this will be my 'alone' lunch-work-time...
What a fortunate accident...
So we share about our 1st day internship. He said that his last 2 hours were so boring. His advisor don't want to talk, because he said "i'm not a multi tasker, i can't speak while i'm on my job." Gyahahahaa..Poor Henry... So.. he spent his last two hours by keeping his mouth silent...

So, fortunately, my field advisor (Mrs. Cindy) is fun. She's nice and love to share about her job. That's good. I'm blessed I can be here...

So... enjoy this 100 hours work!!!!!!
It's a new world, It's a wide world!

Comments